Ad Astra Brands

Emergency haying and grazing CRP opens in MO

The State Executive Director for the Missouri Farm Service Agency says livestock producers can now emergency hay and graze Conservation Reserve Program acres. Joe Aull tells Brownfield livestock producers can hay or graze livestock on CRP acres without adjustments to their rental payment,... Read More.